Please join us for the second annual Enid Wind Energy Forum on September 24 from 1:00-5:00pm. Following the Forum we will celebrate wind energy with an impressive stunt kite flying show. Kites Over Enid will be held the next day and promises to be a record setting event!
Wind, What's in it for Me?
This year's forum "Wind, What's in it for Me" will be a great event for local land owners, business and community leaders, and anyone interested in how wind energy may be impacting us locally.
There are speakers coming in from all across the nation to talk about this growing industry. And, we will also hear updates from our local developers about what is happening in our own back yard.
Wind Forum attendees will be invited to stay for a stunt kite flying show and refreshments provided by Rib Crib. All is a perfect introduction to Kites Over Enid happening the following day.
Speakers for the event include:
- Natalie Shirley, Oklahoma Secretary of Commerce
- Curt Roggow, Government Relations for Wind Coalition and City of Enid
- Representative from American Wind Energy Association
- Steve Gaw, Southwest Power Pool Policy Director
- Mario Hurtado, Clean Line Energy
- Joe Arb, TradeWind Energy
- Philip Moore, RES‐Americas
- Stan Mannschreck, Lawton Area Ag Producer
- Brent Kisling, Enid Regional Development Alliance
Enid Wind Energy Forum
September 24, 2010
Location: Autry Technology Center, 1201 W. Willow, Enid, OK 73703
For more information: Contact Lisa Powell at 580-233-4232
Hosted by the
Enid Regional Development Alliance
The Enid Regional Development Alliance is a non-profit organization dedicated to the mission of increasing the quality and quantity of jobs in the Enid area.